StorEdge™Compatible with LG Chem & Powerwall (available in BC 2017).
StorEdge™ Solution Products
SolarEdge’s StorEdge™ DC coupled storage solution allows home owners to maximize self-consumption and enables energy independence.
The StorEdge™ solution is based on the following products:
SolarEdge Single Phase Inverter
The SolarEdge inverter manages battery and system energy, in addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized PV inverter. Existing SolarEdge single phase systems can be upgraded to StorEdge.
To add the StorEdge Solution to PV systems with a SolarEdge three phase inverter or with a non-SolarEdge single or three phase inverter; the Storedge AC Coupled Inverter may be used.
- Allows connection of the Tesla Powerwall Home Battery to a SolarEdge inverter
- Simple installation and connectivity of the battery and the SolarEdge Meter
- Connects to the SolarEdge inverter in parallel to the PV strings
- Designed to eliminate DC voltage and current during installation, maintenance, and firefighting
The Solaredge meter is used for production and consumption readings, and is required for self-consumption management.
Compatible with the Tesla Powerwall Home Battery
StorEdge™ Solution with Backup Power Products
In addition to optimizing self-consumption, StorEdge can also automatically provide backup power to pre-selected loads when the household suffers from grid interruptions. The StorEdge solution with backup power is based on the following products:
Single Phase StorEdge Inverter
The StorEdge Inverter includes the hardware required for automatically providing power to backed-up loads in case of grid interruption as well as optimizing self-consumption. It manages battery, system energy and backup power, in addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized PV inverter.
- Single inverter for PV, storage and backup power
- Maximizes self-consumption through export limit feature and time of use shifts for reduced electric bills
- Designed to eliminate high voltage and current during installation, maintenance, and firefighting
- Built-in monitoring of battery status, PV production, remaining backup power, and self-consumption data
- Remote access to inverter software and battery
The Solaredge meter is used for production and consumption readings, and is required for self-consumption management. The meter is not requried when StorEdge is used as a backup solution only.