The Silfab Organization
Silfab Solar Inc. is part of a family of vertically-integrated PV product companies, systems and developments that span the entire photovoltaic supply chain, from high purity polysilicon to modules and complete solar farms.The company’s founders have extensive experience in the PV industry and have partnered with industry‐leading engineering firms and equipment providers to establish a team with knowledge and demonstrated success across the entire photovoltaic value chain. Its founding partners include Franco Traverso, an Italian pioneer in the solar energy industry, Pan Asia Solar Ltd., whose principals co‐founded some of the most successful listed PV businesses, including the subsidiary solar cell manufacturer Sunrise Global Solar Energy, and Sino‐American‐Silicon Products Inc., a stock‐market listed provider of premium silicon wafers to the photovoltaic and semiconductor industries.
Silfab Solar Inc.
Silfab Partners with Worldwide Industry Leaders
Company Activities & Know How
- Silfab Solar Inc.
- Module production 300 MW/y
- Silfab S.r.l.
- Full PV value chain engineering
- R&D high-efficiency cells
- 9N polysilicon manufacturing
- P e N ingots and wafer manufacturing
- Solaris d.o.o.
- Technology transfer
- Trading on raw materials and equipment
- Solar Farms
- Engineering and financing
Silfab Monocrystalline PV Modules
Efficiency, Endurance, Power Performance
The Silfab SLA-M 60-cell mono crystalline modules are ideal for ground-mount or roof-top installations where maximum power density is required.
- Maximum Efficiency: 60 of the highest efficiency, best quality cells result in a maximum power rating of 300 Wp.
- Positive Tolerance: (-0/+5W) module sorting achieves the maximum electrical performance of the PV system.Green energy production 15 MWp
The Silfab SLG-M 72-cell mono crystalline modules are ideal for ground-mount or rooftop installations where maximum power density is required.
- Maximum Efficiency: 72 of the highest efficiency, best quality mono crystalline cells result in a maximum power rating of 360 Wp.
- Positive Tolerance: (-0/+5W) module sorting achieves the maximum electrical performance of the PV system.
30+ Years of Excellence and Innovation
Power Output Warranty
page info taken from silfab.ca