We offer you stability, outstanding power, and
With Hanwha Q CELLS, you have a financially strong partner with a secure future. Our company is part of the Hanwha Group, one of the top 8 companies in South Korea. With this solid foundation and our technological innovation, we offer you and your customers stability, outstanding power, and exceptional quality Engineered in Germany.
With Q CELLS, your clients are supplied with solar modules which have excellent low light performance, temperature characteristics, and high performance classes. In the Photon magazine output tests 2013 and 2014, these characteristics awarded our Q.PRO-G2 module the best polycrystalline solar module award.
Read more about the Top Performer in the PHOTON TEST 2014.
With Q CELLS, you have a strong brand at your side. In 2014, 2015 and 2016, we were awarded the “Top Brand PV Modules Europe” seal of approval from the EuPD Research Institute.
The new Q.PRO-G4 is the result of the continued evolution of our Q.PRO family. Thanks to improved power yield, excellent reliability, and high level operational safety, the new Q.PRO-G4 generates electricity at a low cost (levelized cost of electricity – LCOE) and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 16.2 %.
- Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology¹, Hot-Spot Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
- Up to 10 % lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box.
- Protection against short circuits and thermally induced power losses due to breathable junction box and welded cables.
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee.
1 APT test conditions: Cells at -1000 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface, 25 °C, 168 h
||255 – 265 Wp
||up to 15.6 %
||65.7 in x 39.4 in x 1.26 in (including frame) (1670 mm × 1000 mm × 32 mm)
||41.45 lbs (18.8 kg)